Friday, December 15, 2006

New to the Blogging World

Hello all,

I am new to this world of Blogging, but wanted to add a few lines of introduction.

I am a recruiter in the semiconductor industry. I recruit for just about any position within that industry. I am pretty pasionate about my job. I started out as an engineer (about 20 years of service), but felt the need to try something new (and work for myself).

I have branched out by joining a few networking groups where I help with other recruiting assignments. I am now a part of Blue Chip Experts, which I think is a superb effort to help hiring managers find consultants/contractors. On this network I work with all disciplines. It's cool. I am also part of another group of recruiters that helps find candidates in other industries. For that group I am currently looking for Information Technology people, Computer Software people and HR people.

The bottom line is, although my speciality is the Semiconductor industry, if you need a job, I can probably help in some little or big way. It's a passion not just a job. Helping people is so cool.

Bruce Tracy
Technical Professioanals, Inc.
208-343-3392
btracy@technicalprofessionalsinc.com

No comments: